Business Manager Required in G4S. It is the world’s largest security company measured by revenues and has operations in around 125 countries. With 618,000 employees, it is world’s third largest private employer the largest European and African private employer and among the largest on the London Stock Exchange. G4S was founded in 2004 by the merger of the UK based Security cpl with the Denmark based Group 4 Flack. G4S has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index, having been relegated from the FTSE 100 Index in December 2015. G4S core services include manned security services where it provides trained and screened security officers. The company also provides ‘security systems’ such as access control, CCTV, intruder alarms, ﬁre detection, video analytics and security and building systems integration technology. Monitoring and response services is another core service where G4S provides key holding, mobile security patrol and response services and alarm receiving and monitoring facilities.
Business Manager Required in G4S:
Business Manager Required in G4S. The role of Business Development Manager is a key position with the G4S UAE organization. The position will be specifically responsible for business development and growth of the Security Services and Facilities Management revenues and country footprint.
Business Manager Required in G4S. As Business Development Manager your main responsibilities will involve,
- Contribute to growing market share.
- Develop a good understanding of the customer needs, products and vertical market.
- Achieve sales targets and build a strong sales pipeline.
- Work with internal teams to develop solutions to satisfy prospective customer needs.
- Sell a range of services that include Security Solutions and Facilities Management.
- Cultivate the relationship with direct customers and partners to ensure business is grown and retained.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a reputable university.
- Manage the relationship with key customers to deliver ongoing growth of connections
- Proven sales track record and great presentation skills.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment.
- Relevant industry experience in Security or Facilities Management
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience, UAE or Regional Gulf experience is essential.