Engage Selection are currently looking to recruit a Design Architect for a leading multi discipline design firm in the Middle East with a diverse portfolio of commercial, institutional, residential, hospitality, health care, as well as urban design projects.
– Attend and document initial Client Development meetings. Acquire general information required to establish type, expectations, and scope of work/criteria for the intended project.
– Proceed with research, programming and preliminary Schematic Design to set the direction for the Project.
– Develop an Architectural program defining the scope of the Project and determine major interior functions within the – schematic footprint of the physical building in relationship with the available site and its existing characteristics, utilities.
– Establish requirements and schedules for the public agency review process, and procure all documentation available regarding all utilities and applicable Planning, Zoning, and Government Agencies.
– Format and produce Schematic Design/Design Development presentation drawings to meet Owner requirements for financing, approval and as required for public agency review.
– Define Architectural requirements and schedule of submittals, shop drawings, and samples to be submitted for Architectural approval with the Project Manager.
– Work with Project Leader throughout the development and coordination of specifications and working drawings to keep communications current relative to Project budget, schedule, and contracting.
– Strong interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
– Team player, self-starter, results-oriented
– 4 – 5 year degree from an accredited Architectural program required
– 10 or more years of work experience
– Bachelor in Architecture or above
– Proficiency in Revit, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD (2D and 3D), Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, AutoDesk VIZ, Rhinoceros, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Macromedia Flash, 3DStudio, V-ray render
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Average monthly compensation
Breakdown available for industries, cities and years of experience