Group 4 Security:
Draftsman Required in Group 4 Security. G4S (formerly Group 4 Security ) is a British multinational security services company headquartered in Crawly England. It is the world’s largest security company measured by revenues and has operations in around 125 countries. With 618,000 employees, it is world’s third largest private employer the largest European and African private employer and among the largest on the London Stock Exchange. G4S was founded in 2004 by the merger of the UK based Security cpl with the Denmark based Group 4 Flack. G4S has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index, having been relegated from the FTSE 100 Index in December 2015. G4S core services include manned security services where it provides trained and screened security officers.
Draftsman Required in Group 4 Security |UAE:
Draftsman Required in Group 4 Security. G4S is currently looking for an experienced Auto CAD Draftsman for our Electronic Security Systems Division. Reporting to the Installation Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible to provide layouts, general arrangements and detailed technical drawings throughout the project life cycle on Auto CAD and appropriate drawing tools in accordance with G4S ESS design requirements, quality standards and clients project specifications. He or she will also support with document control and administration.
- Support with document management and administration to ensure that all project documentation is controlled, managed and communicated to the relevant stakeholders and stored in the established project file system.
- Create color rendering and 3D Modelling and Create color rendering and 3D Modelling.
- Carry out site surveys with project team if required and continuously look for and suggest ways to improve the process.
- Provide regular reports on workload and proactively complete deliverable in a timely manner.
- Installation and Project Manager to understand needs.
- Assists on preparing Technical Submitting and deliverable.
- Support the design department and project managers with necessary drawings from concept to handover.
- Deputies for onsite construction supervision as required in support of the project team.
- Liaise with design and installation team to obtain clear specifications and requirements.
- Other duties requested by management in support of the project team.
Qualification and Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft suite, including Word, Excel and Vision.
- Willing and able to take the initiative and solve engineering design problems and to take the initiative to resolve a problem.
- Good accurate CAD skills, used in a ESS environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Methodical and organised.
- Have a pleasing personality, a hard worker.
- Thorough experience of working with Auto CAD essential.
- Several years CAD experience in an Electronic Security Systems and communications environment or construction role.