Financial Senior Manager Jobs in Kuwait Airways. Kuwait Airway believe that highly motivated and well trained employees can show distinguished performance. Therefore Kuwait airway empower the employees by providing rewarding career opportunities and excellent training. Kuwait Airway an international airline. Kuwait airway connect the Kuwaiti economy and society with the world whenever it is economically feasible. Kuwait Airway an important link. The geographic location of Kuwait allows us to link with the GCC countries, the Indian sub continent and Asia with Europe, and the USA and vice versa. Kuwait Airways aims at setting the standard for customer orientation and become an admired airline to fly to invest in and to work for. Provide customer oriented services that meet the individual needs and preferences of our clients. For clients who look for best in class services, Kuwait airway provide for them a premium product. Kuwait Airway philosophy is to be an airline with a global reach and a local touch. Kuwait airway clients will appreciate the services that enhance both novelty and tradition.
Financial Senior Manager Jobs in Kuwait Airways:
Financial Senior Manager Jobs in Kuwait Airways. In this role, you will manage the development of the medium to long-term strategic and financial plan of the company. You will work with business departments to understand key drivers of the business, develop business plans and critically review the actual performance with business owners.
- Develop and improve the financial and Non Finance Managers in functional areas.
- Preparation of business plan and enhance their understanding of financial impact of their business decisions.
- Define financials KPIs for various functional areas, measure financial KPIs against targets, analyze KPI variances with the departments concerned and provide solutions and recommendations to management.
- Understand the drivers, key processes, revenue and cost streams and future business plans.
- Lead, train and develop a team of accountants to support the function.
- Discuss the deviations with departments and agree on course correction required or need to restate the plans.
- Develop financial performance evaluation process to critically and objectively evaluate the performance of the departments.
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Proficient in English.
- Strong analytical skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- 10 years of management accounting, budgeting and financial analysis experience.