Jobs in G4S as Maintenance Engineer. It is the world’s largest security company measured by revenues and has operations in around 125 countries. With 618,000 employees, it is world’s third largest private employer the largest European and African private employer and among the largest on the London Stock Exchange. G4S was founded in 2004 by the merger of the UK based Security cpl with the Denmark based Group 4 Flack. G4S has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index, having been relegated from the FTSE 100 Index in December 2015. G4S core services include manned security services where it provides trained and screened security officers. The company also provides ‘security systems’ such as access control, CCTV, intruder alarms, ﬁre detection, video analytics and security and building systems integration technology. Monitoring and response services is another core service where G4S provides key holding, mobile security patrol and response services and alarm receiving and monitoring facilities.
Jobs in G4S as Maintenance Engineer:
Jobs in G4S as Maintenance Engineer. G4S is currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer for Electronics Security Systems based in the UAE. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the successful candidate will join a multi cultural team of Engineers and Technicians to handle large and small Electronics Security Systems projects in association with the Project Managers or Engineers and Design Engineers.
- Reporting system as per Dept or Project and company requirements are followed.
- Support the Assistant Maintenance Manager in data gathering for engineering or automation reports and root cause analysis.
- Responsible for day to day delivery of maintenance services for Low current systems like CCTV Surveillance Systems, Electronic Access Control Systems etc.
- Regularly audit necessary maintenance tasks ensuring the integrity and reliability of equipment.
- Make sure complete and timely back up is taken for all the work.
- Delegate the timely implementation of approved modifications and ensure that the configuration status of equipment and mechanical setup is up to date and technically managed.
- An Engineering degree or Diploma holder in Electrical, Electronics or its equivalents.
- Project execution with an understanding of project reports and operational controls
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Auto CAD and MS Projects.
- Good understanding of best practices adopted for maintenance services delivery.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills and also strong execution acumen.
- Experience in network maintenance will be an advantage.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience with 2-4 years experience in handling maintenance of ELV systems like CCTV, access control systems.