About Danat Al Ain:
Protection Officer Jobs in Danat Al Ain. Danat portfolio of upscale UAE hotels offers a selection of luxury city and resort properties each reflecting the individuality and distinctive style of the local traditions. All Abu Dhabi Arab Emirates hotels across the group portfolio are asset managed under the umbrella of Danat Hotels and Resorts. Guests at each destination will encounter the international ambiance and superb service today’s traveler has come to expect. Luxury accommodation and facilities are complemented by culinary choices from the region as well as international favorites. Most UAE resort hotel properties offer above average sized rooms along with the full range of modern comforts and amenities. Danat Hotels and Resorts is the upscale hotel division of the National Corporation for Tourism and Hotels, formed in 1996 with the objective of participating in the development of Abu Dhabi Emirates hotel and tourism sectors. The Corporation provides national transport, industrial catering, hotel acquisition and asset management.
Protection Officer Jobs in Danat Al Ain:
Protection Officer Jobs in Danat Al Ain. To ensure the protection and the security of the hotel property and surrounding premises, guests, colleagues and their properties.
- Deals with guests’ incidents and investigates the same like theft, disturbance, complaints etc.
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with the Police, CID and any other official government bodies.
- Makes regular patrols of all external and internal areas of the hotel and hotel premises.
- Keeps updated with all new industry based procedures and systems as well as local and international legislation relating to Asset Protection and new product in the market.
- Ensures hotel vehicles are parked safely and in the appropriate designed areas.
- Provides assistance with requested searches of hotel facilities and personal belongings as part of the right of search and or ongoing investigations.
- Present in all guest contact areas to provide assistance as required and ensure the safety and security of all guests and colleagues.
- Using the daily log book makes a report at the end of each shift for the review of the Asset Protection Manager.
- Demonstrates the 12-Service Excellence Basics.
- And all other responsibilities HR responsibilities, financial responsibilities and general responsibilities.
Skills and Experience:
- High School Graduate.
- Certificate or Diploma, Industry Based Certifications.
- Essential skills like Ethics or Integrity, Decision Making, Dependability, Adaptability or Flexibility.
- Desirable or Preferable skills like Impact and Influence, Winning Attitude, Learning and Continuous, Development and Communication Skills.
- Personality Traits Essential like Confident, Self Motivated, Outgoing and friendly.
- Patient and Kind, Sense of Humor and Energetic.
- Knowledge and Language Essential Basic Working Knowledge of Safety Procedures, Good Working Knowledge of Security Procedures and Intermediate Spoken and Written English.
- Good Working Knowledge of Relevant UAE Legislation, Basic Spoken and Written English, Advanced Spoken and Written English.
- Minimum of 2-years experience in a similar capacity within 3 or 4 star hotels.