About Kuwait Airways:
Sales Officer Required in Kuwait Airways. Kuwait Airway believe that highly motivated and well trained employees can show distinguished performance. Therefore Kuwait airway empower the employees by providing rewarding career opportunities and excellent training. Kuwait Airway an international airline. Kuwait airway connect the Kuwaiti economy and society with the world whenever it is economically feasible. Kuwait Airway an important link. The geographic location of Kuwait allows us to link with the GCC countries, the Indian sub continent and Asia with Europe, and the USA and vice versa. Kuwait Airways aims at setting the standard for customer orientation and become an admired airline to fly to invest in and to work for. Provide customer oriented services that meet the individual needs and preferences of our clients. For clients who look for best in class services, Kuwait airway provide for them a premium product. Kuwait Airway philosophy is to be an airline with a global reach and a local touch. Kuwait airway clients will appreciate the services that enhance both novelty and tradition.
Sales Officer Required in Kuwait Airways:
Sales Officer Required in Kuwait Airways. Candidate will perform various tasks to sell and reserve space on KAC flights, exercising courtesy and consideration in all telephone contacts. You will promote KAC flights and services, inputs reservation details into the KAC Reservation System and brief passengers on various requirements or necessary travel information.
- Receive telephone calls from the public and travel agents and utilize various techniques to promote sales and the Corporation’s image.
- You will call up appropriate flight schedules on RESKU to provide quick and efficient referral and flight routing while discussing with customer.
- You are to maintain an efficient and courteous telephone presence with customers publishing various services, such as routing, classes and connection times, and suggesting alternatives whenever original requests are unavailable.
- Reads back information displayed on the visual display unit (VDU) to confirm details, and enters file into system. Notes assigned passenger name record number (PNR) for passenger reference.
- You are to brief passengers on procedures for confirming flight, additional services and attendant flight details.
- Advising passenger of confirmation availability time if necessary, and advising procedures for KAC flight reconfirmation times, wait-list clearance, check-in times, weight allowances and ticket collection and payment requirements.
- Enter assigned personal computer code through the computer set to establish a link with the RESKU system at the start of the shift.
- Review posted daily notices of extra flights or special services to present to prospective passengers and travel agents during shift.
Qualification and Skills:
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education.
- Good knowledge of English and computer skills.
- 2 years of experience in airline reservations and sales including 1 year formal and on the job training and familiarization.