Vacancies In G4S as Operation Manager. G4S (formerly Group 4 Security ) is a British multinational security services company headquartered in Crawly England. It is the world’s largest security company measured by revenues and has operations in around 125 countries. With 618,000 employees, it is world’s third largest private employer the largest European and African private employer and among the largest on the London Stock Exchange. G4S was founded in 2004 by the merger of the UK based Security cpl with the Denmark based Group 4 Flack. G4S has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index, having been relegated from the FTSE 100 Index in December 2015. G4S core services include manned security services where it provides trained and screened security officers. The company also provides ‘security systems’ such as access control, CCTV, intruder alarms, ﬁre detection, video analytics and security and building systems integration technology. Monitoring and response services is another core service where G4S provides key holding, mobile security patrol and response services and alarm receiving and monitoring facilities.
Vacancies In G4S as Operation Manager:
Vacancies In G4S as Operation Manager. G4S is currently looking for an experienced Operations Manager for our Electronic Security Systems Division. Reporting to the Operations Director the successful candidate will be responsible for accomplishing project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities. He/she will ensure that the delivery of systems services to the clients is as per their expectations and in accordance with the contractual obligations, thus contributing to the growth of the Company.
Vacancies In G4S as Operation Manager. Selected candidate for this jobs that have some important responsibilities,
- Lead a multi cultural team of engineers, technicians and helpers.
- Responsible for the timely completion of installation, commissioning and handing over of the projects to the customer.
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to plans and reviews.
- Preparing and completing action plans and implementing execution plans, quality and customer service standards.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
- Invoicing projections and scheduling expenditures.
- Analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Communicating job expectations.
- Planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions.
- Enforcing policies and procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor of Engineering degree or Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, I.T. or equivalent.
- Reasonable degree of IT Literacy-MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Vision, Auto Cad.
- Must have a valid UAE driving license.
- High level of self motivation and an ability to work with a high level of initiative and limited supervision in high pressure situations.
- Strong personality, proficient in customer relationship management.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Strong team player who can communicate, motivate and interact effectively with technical, commercial and clerical team members.
- At least 10-12 years of experience in handling multiple Projects independently and minimum of 5 years experience as a Project In-Charge or Manager for a large Integrated Security Installation.